Mattics’ Spring Salad with Hartman’s Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 5 ounces fresh spinach and/or spring mix lettuce
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped spring scallions or mild onion sliced thin
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Hartman’s raspberry jam
- Salt and pepper
Mattics' Spring Salad
Hartman’s Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Wash and dry greens. Refrigerate. Cook, cool, peel, and chops eggs. Cook and roughly chop cooled bacon. Chop scallions or slice onions.
- Place mustard, vinegar, and jam in a bowl. Wisk in olive oil. Add pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate any leftover dressing.
- Just before serving, toss the greens with just enough dressing to coat the leaves. Gently toss with bacon, eggs, and onion; reserving some for garnish for top. Serves 4.
Find other recipes and sources for locally grown ingredients at the Valley Food Partnership website.